Who We Are
Who We Are
Originally formed in 1974, the Real Estate Employers Association is registered as an industrial organisation for real estate employers.
We exist to assist real estate employers and business owners in Queensland with the following matters:
- Real Estate Industry Award 2010
- Clerks - Private Sector Award 2010
- Fair Work legislation
- Workplace relations legislation
- Independent contractor issues
- Wage & commission claims
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Harassment claims
- And many other matters
REEA is managed by a long time industrial relations specialist. Members of the Association's management committee are employer representatives from the real estate industry with decades of experience in the field.
REEA's committee meets regularly and deals with the following issues:
- the industrial needs of real estate employers in Queensland.
- policy in relation to industrial matters generally.
- operation of awards and/or changes thereto.
- negotiations with the PSAQ & interstate employer associations regarding those matters.
- Industrial Commission hearings.
Fighting for the rights of real estate employers since 1974.
To help real estate employers and business owners with all industrial relations issues.