Who We Are
Real Estate Employers' Association
The Real Estate Employers’ Association has been fighting for the rights of real estate employers since 1974. We exist to help real estate employers and business owners with all industrial relations and staff engagement issues.Learn More
What We Do
Looking after you!
Advice to members by telephone or email on specific individiual matters on any industrial relation matters, including interpretation of awards, industrial legislation and employment procedures.
Negotiations with all employee unions and other interstate employer representative associations.
Industrial Commission Hearings
Attending to all government and industrial bodies, hearings and representations as the only recognised Queensland employer representative for industrial matters.
Employent Agreement Registration
Providing a secure and tamper proof registration of employment agreements between you and your staff.
Use any agreement you like:
- Our own agreement builder
- ADL Forms
Just complete them and then upload, with access provided to both Employer and Employee.
Why join REEA?
MemberBecome a part of REEA$440/year
- Full website tools and information access
- Unlimited free registration of employment agreements
- General newsletter emailed
- Industry industrial news notices emailed
- Change to award pay rates notice emailed
- Industrial relations advice by phone and email
- Get Started Now!
- Paid registration of employment agreements
- General newletter emailed
- Sign up